a year in review.

52 weeks.  365 days.  8,760 hours.  


However you want to qualify the time, it's amazing to take a look over a year and see all that's happened.  It has been one crazy, life-changing year.  


The boys had just turned 5 and 3.  This was taken at their yearly check-ups.
Silas graduated from Preschool.
The boys and I took a 2 week vacation to Colorado and Texas with Mamaw and Papaw while Daddy was at CapBaptist working on his Masters.
This was Eli a year ago.  Love my sweet, happy boy.  He was my "baby".
In Texas, Eli caught his first fish.  This moment was priceless.

The boys went to an alligator farm.  This was probably the highlight of their trip.  See here.
Going back home to SD and Daddy.
July 4th fireworks.  Pure joy.
We went on a vacation to northern California with Dusty's entire family.
Dusty and I went on the mother of all hikes.  It was insane.  Read about it here.
While on said hike, Dusty and I got attacked by mosquitos.
Silas learned how to swim -- really swim. 
My SIL had twins.  I had baby fever when she got pregnant.  This certainly did not help!
Silas started Kindergarten. 
I cut my hair :(
6 cousins.
Still.... baby fever.
Annnnd, I'm pregnant!!
Our family is now a family of FIVE!
We bought and completely renovated a house in 6 weeks. 

From yuck - to beautiful.
We went to Disneyland a million times. 
We went to Colorado for Christmas. 
Our first date night ever with just Eli. 
Silas fell more and more in love with his baby every day. 
Silas started tee ball. 
Silas and I became masters at Legos. 
We took a spontaneous trip to Big Bear. 
I decorated a nursery. 
I had to make a board for Silas' class.  This was crazy going down memory lane. 
I kept growing. 
I continually monitored baby Jeremiah. 
Silas finished tee ball and got his very first trophy. 
It was summer again!
I grew... and grew... and grew.

I had my THIRD baby boy.  
We love him. 

Today.  Little bit fills my arms :)

I just took all three boys to their annual check-up {well, Jeremiah's first!}  I have a 6 year old, a 4 year old and a two week old.  We made some big life changes this year - moved from our condo that we lived in for 6 years, bought a house, renovated a house, got pregnant, had a baby and became a family of 5.  Can't wait to see what next year holds.

We. are. blessed.


0 Comments