a few maternity photos.

Well, I have three days until baby Jeremiah and realized we had yet to take any maternity photos {minus my self portrait photos from my phone!}  I've been wanting to do this for awhile, but my boys are typically not cooperative and taking photos of or with them can be...trying {to put it nicely}.  It's beyond frustrating because thats what I do - and my kids are often my worst subjects.  Also, I'm not a great subject either because I hate basically all photos of myself.  This doesn't give Dusty much motivation to want to take photos of us! :)


With that being said, we really prepped the boys ahead of time for this mini shoot.  There weren't that many shots that I wanted and being that I wasn't the one behind the camera, I didn't want this to be a big ordeal. I'm just glad Dusty could do it and the boys ended up having good attitudes {because we turned it into a big game}.


So, without further ado - here's a few photos we managed to get.

three boys. 









0 Comments