i'm in love.
I have fallen hard. Again.
You really cannot anticipate the love that you will have for your children. It's impossible. And then that love is multiplied by a zillion when you see them together. It's like one big love fest over here :)
Baby Jeremiah endured his first photo shoot with mommy yesterday. He was quite the perfect subject, if I do say so myself. Even the boys willingly cooperated and as a result I got some amazing pictures of them together. Thank you, boys!!
So, here's some of what I got. First, the boys together. I'm definitely enlarging these three to 8x10's and hanging them together as a trio. The only decision is whether I like them better in color or black and white!
And now, just the little man.
You really cannot anticipate the love that you will have for your children. It's impossible. And then that love is multiplied by a zillion when you see them together. It's like one big love fest over here :)
Baby Jeremiah endured his first photo shoot with mommy yesterday. He was quite the perfect subject, if I do say so myself. Even the boys willingly cooperated and as a result I got some amazing pictures of them together. Thank you, boys!!
So, here's some of what I got. First, the boys together. I'm definitely enlarging these three to 8x10's and hanging them together as a trio. The only decision is whether I like them better in color or black and white!



And now, just the little man.



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

![]() |
| I had to get a photo of Jeremiah with the monkey Silas got for him at the zoo! {when Silas was a baby we called him "monkey" and he thinks this is hilarious!} |
![]() |
| Jeremiah would not fit. I went with Jay. |
![]() |
| I adore his lips. |

.jpg)
.jpg)

1 Comments
Congrats Melissa! He's beautiful!
ReplyDelete