shiloh one year session

Last night I had a one year old session with Miss Shiloh.  I seriously don't know what to say except, does it get any cuter than this?


I was going through the photos last night just thinking - oh my word, this darling girl is the most photogenic thing EVER!  I will shoot her anytime.  


Needless to say, I was happy to get some good shots.  Yesterday was crazy - this week has been crazy!  I've been back and forth to the hospital getting my corticosteroid shots for baby Jeremiah's lungs {since we know he's coming early}, I had my first NST {non-stress test} to monitor how he's doing and have had three shoots in the past 5 days on top of working full-time and all the usual mommy & house duties.  I worked 7:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. yesterday, took a 30 minute cat nap, went to Party City for balloons and then went to this shoot.  I was so exhausted I was embarrassed.  I didn't like it.  I couldn't get on my "photographer game face" and shift gears.  Thankfully, Mrs. Rader is a friend from school and was totally understanding of my lack of energy.  All of that to say, I was happy the photos turned out.  Bad photographer night, but some fun photos nonetheless.  Whew!  I have another shoot this weekend and I think after that I'm packing up the gear for awhile.  My next shoot will most likely be baby Jeremiah :)


After all my ranting and sobbing about being tired, here's a sneak peak of the session.  Thanks to the Rader's for being so understanding and for choosing me to take Shiloh's one year photos.  She is simply a doll and a pleasure to photograph!














0 Comments