baby Tucker

This afternoon I had a fun newborn shoot with baby Tucker.  I was thrilled at how smoothly this session went.  Newborn shoots can be hit or miss - really easy or really difficult - you just never know what to expect.  Tucker is three weeks old and was an absolute pro.  I'd go as far as to say, he could have been my easiest newborn so far {except for the one instance where he went potty on Daddy - okay, well twice - but we won't mention that!!}


The proud parents, Aaron & Shelby are absolutely in love with their new little guy.  I can't blame them - he is simply adorable!  I couldn't get over his bleach blonde hair.  What a sweetie!  


Congrats, Aaron & Shelby!  Here's a sneak peek of today's session.









I wish my camera lens would have been wide enough to get the whole wall.  I couldn't get over how ADORABLE this nursery was.  Amazing!





1 Comments

  1. So..So..So..precious, cute & adorable, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete