V Day Festivities

Delivering and receiving of Valentine's.  Parties.  Candy.  Excitement.  Sugar.  Tired.  Happy.


My boys had so much fun today.  I'm not sure what they enjoyed more - handing out their Valentine's or receiving them from their friends.  The boys were so. so. so. cute delivering their Valentine's to their teachers.  It was worth all the work, for sure.


The parties were great - with the exception of going back and forth to and from each party.  I felt like I switched parties every 5 minutes.  I began at Si's and after a few minutes told him I was going to go say "hi" to Eli.  He said, "That's okay.  But be quick.  Come back to me."  Seriously.  How do you respond to that?!  


I went to Eli's.  He asked, "Sit down next to me?"  After a few minutes of eating with him, I told him the same thing - that I needed to go say "hi" to Silas.  He cried.  Why can't there be two of me on party days?  In a few years maybe they won't care so much, but they both certainly cared today.  What can I say?  

I. am. loved.


Anyway, of course I managed to grab some photos of my two stud muffins.  The last 4 are probably my favorite.  My two little love bugs are THE best.  


Valentine's 
Yummy goodness. 
Another shot of Eli's Valentine's. 
Shining Star's Valentine's Lunch 
Yummy heart cookies. 
Eli and some Bunny friends. 
I love this on so many levels.  Eli praying. 
Silas eating his lunch. 
Eli eating his lunch. 
Cousins Brady and Silas. 
Oh. so. cute. 
My handsome boy. 
Eli passing out his Valentine's. 
Eli's bag. 
Carson and Eli checking out their Valentine's. 
Silas' Valentine's box. 
Mailboxes from Grammy. 
Filled with goodies. 
Silas' box of Valentine's. 
He hid behind the door with his sucker. 
This is SO them. 
Smile, Eli. 
Okay, there's that smile.

love.

0 Comments