catching up - life this week.

Oh my goodness, it feels like fall today.  That is amazing.  I love everything about fall, so I am excited for all that is to come.  Yet at the same time, I am so busy.  I feel like I am living with constant bags under my eyes.  I go, go, go all day and cannot seem to get to sleep at a decent hour.  Plus, baby J has been a disaster at night lately.  That being said, my blogging efforts have stunk lately.  Royally.  Boo.


So, I know you remember the video I posted two weeks ago with the kids dancing to “What does the fox say?”  The kids were begging to make their own video, so last weekend I promised to help them do their own music video.  Of course, we tweeked it a bit to make it easier to film.  We did, “What does baby J say?” and I gotta say - it’s been a big hit!  There have been several kids at the boy’s school that have walked up to me and sang, “what does baby J say?”.  Hilarious.

I cannot watch it without laughing.  Have a peek if you haven’t seen it yet, here.

A couple of cute stories to tell on Eli.

The other day we were driving home and baby J was being super talkative.  Normally, Silas adores every breath this baby takes, every movement he makes, and every syllable that comes out of his mouth, but for whatever reason - he was in a bit of a grumpy mood.  He told baby J, “BABY.  Please. Stop.  You’re annoying me.

First - so out of character for Si.  Second, rude!  

Before I could say anything, Eli chimed right up in the cheeriest voice, “SI.  Imagine if you will, a group of teenagers.  What if you were doing something and they told you that you were being annoying.  That would really hurt your feelings.  Treat people how you want to be treated.”  

And today, I snuck up behind him at lunch.  He grinned ear to ear, laughed and said in his high pitched voice, “Mom!  If a fief {thief} stole ALL our money, that would be okay!”

I asked him, “And why is that?

Moooom! {in a sing, song voice}  Because ALL that matters is FAMILY.

I love that kid.  Just saying.

The best smile ever. 
Hmm.  Someone learned a new "trick". 
Do you spy Silas and Eli?  They were spying on ME at the park last weekend! 
And, baby J is trying to find his brothers. 
Eli's amazing art! 
Waiting in the car for brothers to get out of school.
What baby J really does say.  He is always talking.  I just wish I knew what he was talking about!!

And, this is baby J working out! 


1 Comments

  1. I love ur site and it's soooo funny I just laugh every time I hear it😂

    ReplyDelete