a maternity session + life this week.

Remember the photo shoot I had Saturday night?  Well, I just realized I never posted any photos.  Gah. I know I'm busy when it's Wednesday and I haven't even thought about blogging all week.

So, without further ado, here's a few shots of the gorgeous ladies!  Aly is my second cousin {by marriage}{on Dusty's side}, but we just say we're cousins.  She is expecting her third baby - a boy - and Mr. Trey is due to make his appearance in early October.  I cannot wait!  I have had the privilege of taking many a photo of his big sisters, and there's no doubt, he's gonna be a little cutie pie!  

I love this because it is so their personalities.  
Seriously, this isn't even fair.  To be SO stunning?  I mean - pregnancy model.  
This one is so sweet of little Tess.  Believe it or not, she wasn't all about having photos taken!  She kept running off, politely saying, "be right back".  I mean, it was a riot.  Granted, my two big boys were running around like crazy and baby J was crawling all over the yard.  who wouldn't be distracted?  We had decided we wanted this shoot to be "easy", so we'd just snap a few photos in her backyard.  That way, I didn't have to find a sitter for my boys and it would be easy for her to not have to leave the house.  Despite the minor difficulties, I am SO happy with how they turned out.  

I love this one!

Photo shoot aside, you guys - my baby is crazy.  Bonkers.  He's a tornado.  I mean, I've said it before - you've read it before - but this child is just on a whole other level.  He is ALL boy, I tell ya.  He's a riot.  He's in that Mr. Independent, I wanna do what I wanna do, including: throw everything, do acrobatics out of the bathtub, rub food in my hair, spill my drinks on purpose, empty every drawer and cabinet possible {because he figured out all the baby proofing locks},  smush my food with my hands, scream talk to everything, kind of stage.
Baby J = whirlwind.
My heart explodes for this child.  But, I burn many a calorie chasing after him.  I'm constantly shaking my head.  I thought I understood boys - but, he has taken everything up a notch.
Thanks, baby J for proving me wrong when I thought I had a handle on this whole baby thing!   I love you and wouldn't change a thing about you.   You keep me on my toes, sweet boy!
 
This happened in about two seconds of having my back turned.

But, he's equally a snuggle bug and such a sweetie pie. 
Oh, and mom can double as a jungle gym.  Didn't ya know? 
He loves to explore and get into anything he's not supposed to {at work, at home, or anywhere
And he totally wears himself out - along with big brother who is still so exhausted every day from Kindergarten.

Okay, this may be my new favorite story.  Eli told me yesterday,
"Hey mom!  Ya know what my friends and my teacher call me??"
"No.  What do they call you, bud?
" 
"Mr. Naps.
"
"Mr. Naps??  How come?"
"Because, I accidentally fell asleep in class."
I asked his teacher about it today and she said he dozed off for a couple of seconds and his friends noticed.  He suddenly startled awake, shook his head, and said in his high-pitched, cute little voice,
"Oh.  Well that was a nice nap!"
Thus, Mr. Naps.

And now, all I can think of when I see him is Mr. Naps.
He also had fun pushing his silly big brother in his stroller. 
And here he's thinking, "that looks awesome.  I want to ride on the side too."
{These two handsome fellows were my dates last night.  Silas was making his big debut, filming part of a television commercial for Turning Point.  Be on the look out for him, and I'll definitely keep ya posted!!}{Stay tuned.
My dates and I enjoyed some YoYo's frozen yogurt.  I'm not sure what Eli loved more - the yogurt or the name.  He and I made up a song about our date and you better believe there were a lot of "yo yo YO's!"  thrown in.
This kid has my heart.  I adore him.
He's my twinkie, my middle, and a pure delight.  I cannot imagine a world without this little gem. 
If you can't swing on a swing, find a new way.  I love him and I love this photo!
Is this not the most awesome nap hair ever?!  
Oh, and he's still certainly NOT ginger.  {riiiight, Dusty??}{#denial}
One of my favorite views!   I will never tire of seeing this little face at my feet, with his hands lifted up.
I will hold you anytime, sweet boy!
Ya think he was ready for bath-time??
I can't handle it.  It's the BEST baby bum, ever!
Mr. Adventure got stuck.
bahahaha {with my evil little laugh}
Annnd, here's the big star - coming to a TV near you.
He was so thrilled about this and we were so excited for him.  It really is such a small thing and no biggie, but he was so pumped, we couldn't help but be happy for him.
Oh yeah, and of course Dusty is in the commercial too - but he already made his big debut!  hehe... if you don't remember, he was in a series that Turning Point did a few years back, Haven's Light.


1 Comments

  1. He's Si serious about that kinda stuff ha?I think he would be an actor!!!!!!I love the little man to death😀

    ReplyDelete