"Dat's a BIG Al-di-gator"

It's funny how one thing leads to another...


I was on Facebook.  I noticed a few people mention the show "Swamp People" that airs on the History Channel.  I told Dusty about it.  We watched it.  Suddenly, my boys became obsessed with alligators.  Eli's new phrase of choice is "Dat's a big al-di-gator", said in his best cajon voice.  Before we knew it, the boys had out their toy guns pretending to shoot alligators and began playing "alligators" in the bath.  The only problem is -- they didn't have a toy alligator.  


Until now.


Mamaw came to town.  Thus, the boys sweet talked their way into their very own swamp people-like alligators and can really hunt now.  "Shoot 'em, Shoot 'em!!"  
So, after a fun-filled trip to Toys R Us, we made our way to Chuck E Cheese.  


"Chuck E. Cheese.  Chuck E. Cheese.  Chuck E. Cheese."  


Another phrase my boys love to chant.  We had a blast making our way around Chuck E. Cheese, letting the boys climb, slide, shoot, drive, throw, etc.  And of course, Mamaw is the hero of the day.


We arrived home and the first thing Silas and Eli wanted to do was take a bath with their new alligators, followed by watching "Mega Shark versus Crocosaurus".  If you haven't seen this gem, you can find it on Netflix.  Best dialogue, visual effects and plot you've ever seen.  Cinematography at it's finest, my friends.  And don't worry, if this isn't enough for you - "Mega Shark versus Giant Octopus" is also available for your viewing pleasure.  You better believe you'll be thanking me for the recommendation.  Popcorn and movie night y'all!!  






Waiting on pizza. 
Tokens. 

Silly face at Chuck E. Cheese 






This is the face I get when I request a smile.   

This certainly makes the game easy. 




Eli's favorite.  This is the only game he played. 
Deer Hunting game.  Proud Papaw? 


I'm in love with this pics.  Eli was taking off his clothes to get in the bath.  I caught him. 
One of our new alligator friends. 
Bath-time with the Alligator.

0 Comments