life this week {in photos}

Well, life with a newborn has obviously slowed down my blogging, that's for sure.  So, here's the week in photos.

Silas adores his brother.  Obviously.
LOVE baby burritos. 
Eli recently upgraded to a booster seat.  It makes me sad because 1.) I don't like him growing up and 2.) he still always falls asleep in the car and always looks so pathetic. 
Eli adores his baby too! 
My three loves. 
napping with Daddy. 
4th of July fireworks! 
This is how I've been working.  The moby wrap makes my days easy :)  I just sit at my desk, like so, and he sleeps. 
grocery shopping with 3 kids.  It's a...challenge! :) 
At 3 1/2 weeks I couldn't take it anymore.  I had to start working out again!  Sooo, I started Insanity again (finished day 4 today) and have been running as well!  Love being back in a routine.
My precious puppy. 
We saw Brave at the drive-in last night. 
Scrambled eggs and Green Smoothies for breakfast. 
bath-time and after bath snuggles. 

Eli fell asleep eating lunch. 


love the bottom photo.  "no more pictures, please, Mom!!" 
This is in the running to be one of my favorite photos ever.  Sad story.  Eli busted his lip and was crying.  I asked if I could take a photo because I saw the bright red lips, the stunning blue eyes and the sad little tear on his cheek.  He obliged and this is the shot I got.  Love. 
Similar shot in black and white. 
sweet dreams

0 Comments