baby tenley & baby blake newborn session
Yesterday, I had the privilege of doing a twin newborn session - and these precious bundles were absolute angels. This was a fun connection - Kelly and I met because our boys were on the same tee ball team this year. {Surprisingly, after all the fuss of hating baseball, Silas informed me the other day that he misses baseball. Let's just say my eyes rolled way back in my head when he ever so casually told me this. Every practice and every game was a struggle because he didn't want to go. {Huge SIGH} Don't worry, I'm gonna remind him of this next year when he questions why I signed him up again!}
Anyhow...
It was obvious Kelly and I were both pregnant, and as we got to talking we realized we were only two weeks apart. I must say, I was surprised when she told me she was having twins because she carried amazingly. In the end, we both had our babies at exactly 37 weeks, so her two babies and Jeremiah are only 12 days apart. I know it's been an adjustment for me adding a third child, so I can't imagine doing double duty. But, she definitely makes it look easy, that's for sure :)
I have to admit, my favorite sessions are newborns so this was double the fun. Baby Tenley and baby Blake were super easy subjects and as you can see - they couldn't get any cuter.
Here's a few photos from our session. Congrats, Ryan, Kelly, Bella and Jack on your two new additions. They're absolutely perfect!
Anyhow...
It was obvious Kelly and I were both pregnant, and as we got to talking we realized we were only two weeks apart. I must say, I was surprised when she told me she was having twins because she carried amazingly. In the end, we both had our babies at exactly 37 weeks, so her two babies and Jeremiah are only 12 days apart. I know it's been an adjustment for me adding a third child, so I can't imagine doing double duty. But, she definitely makes it look easy, that's for sure :)
I have to admit, my favorite sessions are newborns so this was double the fun. Baby Tenley and baby Blake were super easy subjects and as you can see - they couldn't get any cuter.
Here's a few photos from our session. Congrats, Ryan, Kelly, Bella and Jack on your two new additions. They're absolutely perfect!











0 Comments