Happy Birthday Reagan & Quincy.
If I could do anything in the world, every day of my life, it would be what I did today. I had the absolute joy of documenting the birth of my two, beautiful nieces, Reagan Elizabeth and Quincy Kay. Reagan weighed in at 3 lb. 15 oz. and Quincy came in close behind at 3 lb. 8 oz. Tiny, perfect beauties.
If you've been keeping up with my posts, you'll know that my SIL, Melanie, has been in the hospital for the past two weeks. Today, at 32 weeks, she delivered two of the most precious baby girls I've ever laid eyes on. I could go on and on describing how wonderful they are, but you may as well watch the video.
Click HERE to view the video.
If you can watch it without crying, I might give you a prize. Labor is the most amazing thing in the world - and I could never tire of seeing the pure miracle of a new life being brought into the world. Indescribable.
Congratulations, Nathan, Melanie, Zoe and Maddy.
![]() |
| the last belly shot before delivery. |
![]() |
| Nate & Mel before delivery. |
![]() |
Quincy Kay.
![]() |
Reagan Elizabeth.




0 Comments