a conversation.
"Our mom is sooo great, right E? Isn't she the best?"
"Yeah, annnd she's beautiful."
"I know, right?? The most beautiful. I wish I could marry her."
"Me too. I wanna marry Mom."
"But the problem is, when I'm all grown up, mom's gonna be an old lady...like a grandma. That's too bad."
"Yeah, too bad."
"I love her. She's the greatest. We have the greatest mom in the whole world"
"I know! We absolutely do."
Conversation I heard from upstairs today while the boys were playing xbox kinect. No lie.
Melt my heart into a million, bazillion pieces.
{In other news- Jeremiah turned 5 months yesterday (how on earth??), he started eating rice cereal due to lots of upcoming photo shoots and me needing to be able to leave him for longer than 2 hours, annnnnd my boys are the cutest, most wonderful, adorable, and hands down sweetest kids on the planet... no, make that the whole universe ;) }
"Yeah, annnd she's beautiful."
"I know, right?? The most beautiful. I wish I could marry her."
"Me too. I wanna marry Mom."
"But the problem is, when I'm all grown up, mom's gonna be an old lady...like a grandma. That's too bad."
"Yeah, too bad."
"I love her. She's the greatest. We have the greatest mom in the whole world"
"I know! We absolutely do."
Conversation I heard from upstairs today while the boys were playing xbox kinect. No lie.
Melt my heart into a million, bazillion pieces.
{In other news- Jeremiah turned 5 months yesterday (how on earth??), he started eating rice cereal due to lots of upcoming photo shoots and me needing to be able to leave him for longer than 2 hours, annnnnd my boys are the cutest, most wonderful, adorable, and hands down sweetest kids on the planet... no, make that the whole universe ;) }











0 Comments