photo a day, seven. {trust}

"Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."
—Psalm 143:8

"Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord. "  
—Psalm 27:14

We live in a society of now.  Instantaneous.  Same day shipping.  Fast food.  Tapping our fingers during a one minute hulu commercial, because - it is so dang long.  Trusting and waiting don't come instinctively.  It's hard.  We don't want delayed gratification, but instant satisfaction.  But that sure wouldn't require much trust, now would it?  It's so easy to just want what we want.  May I wait patiently.  May I put my trust in You.  May this be ever true today, tomorrow, and the days to come.  

She doesn't always wait so patiently... but she sure is CUTE.

0 Comments