the sniff's plus one.

If life's not slowing down, just add more to it!  Our family grew by four feet and approximately five pounds over the weekend.  Oh, and it's a girl.

Dusty and I have been debating for awhile regarding getting the boys a puppy.  With a baby and life right now, it just hasn't been the right time.  Well, when Eli began talking about putting a puppy on his Santa list - well, it was inevitable.  

We began searching what breed we wanted.  I kind of fell in love with the idea of a beagle.  The craigslist search began.  I found the cutest little chihuahua/beagle mix and fell in love.  My only reservation about a beagle was the size, as I would prefer something just a touch smaller.  This was perfect.   After going back and forth for several days with the lady that had made the posting, we decided upon driving up to Santa Ana over the weekend to pick up the little cutie.  Come Friday, I sent a text to verify and get her address and got no response.  Saturday morning came and went and nothing.  Really?  Good grief.  At this point we had already told the boys, yet things weren't looking so great.  Still going ahead with the plans, the boys and I went to Target for some food, to Ross to get a bed and then to Petco to pick up a kennel.  What are the odds?  Petco was having a pet adoption right outside.  I figured we could walk by to take a quick glance at all the little cuties.  One little pup stood out to me, so I asked the guy, "what kind of puppy is that?"  He responded, "a chihuahua beagle mix."

Again, what are the odds?  I thought I had picked a random mutt from craigslist, but apparently the whole beagle/chihuahua mix is a real thing - a cheagle.  

A long story, less long... We went for it.  There was no point in driving 3 hours round trip to pick up the same puppy we could get right there, right then.  

Without further ado, meet Lola.
{btw, most of these photos are blurry, because life with Lola is even more chaotic}
{any guesses who is most in love with her?}



hallway races. 
bff's 



true love. 







0 Comments