I got the number nine.

1.  I have always been shy.  Growing up, I was the girl hiding behind my momma's legs.  Once, in junior high, someone asked me if I was mute.  I shook my head no.  That being said, I've come a looong way.  But my natural tendency is to be more on the quiet side.  I thrive in one-on-one or small group settings and am a total introvert.
Little shy me.
2.  I never worked out a day in my life until college, when I had to take three different fitness classes: jogging, weight training and heck, I can't remember the third.  But, there's been no turning back since.  I can probably count on one hand the number of days I've missed in 10 years.  My favorite fitness activity is running, but since that's not too much of an option these days with three kids in tow, Shaun T has become my BFF.  For real.  I could live the rest of my life on his workouts.  #bananasyo 


Proof I'm crazy.  This day I worked out at 3:25 a.m. because if I didn't fit it in, it wasn't gonna get done.
3.  Whatever color my hair currently is, I want something else.  If it's blonde, I want dark.  If it's dark, I want blonde - or maybe even a rich auburn.  What can I say?  I rarely change it, but I definitely think about it.  


A photo saved on my camera roll right now. 
Once when my hair was super blonde.
4.  My dream job would be a labor and delivery nurse.  I think labor is the most beautiful experience in the world and I have always dreamt of being a nurse.  I keep saying I will go back to school one day... and I hope I have the guts to.  


Nothing beats this.  If I cannot do this every day, I'd love to help someone else go through the experience!
5.  I could eat sushi every day of my life.  The crunchy roll at Tabu in Rancho is my all time fav.  


My own attempt at sushi.
6.  I've only ever kissed one boy - my husband.  And, I made him wait until he said "I love you."


Me and the hubs... oh, and the baby ;)
7.  I would totally go back in time and relive college.  It was such an amazing experience all around - living in such a fabulous city, Chicago, having the privilege of going to Moody Bible Institute, the incredible teaching I received, meeting all of the incredible people that I did, etc.  I loved every second of it and it taught me more life lessons than I can say.  


Moody Bible Institute - nothing like it!
8.  Laundry is my nemesis.   In particular, socks.  They're so pesky and difficult to match.  I hate sorting them, I hate folding them... I just hate them.  Give me any other household chore over laundry any day of the week and I'll just do it.  Laundry always comes with moaning and groaning.


It's a wonder he's even wearing socks.  I mean, I barely put them on him before he started walking and I had to.  My barefooted baby was only because it was one less person to put socks on.  OH, not to mention baby socks are like the size of a dime and get lost before I have a chance to even put them in the washer.  
9.  I have never had a cavity.  I even recently {I'm embarrassed to admit this} went 10 years in between visits.  I expected my entire mouth to be one giant cavity.  I am happy to say it was not.
And that's nothing to cry about ;)
The end.

0 Comments