tessa & reese

like blogging, since having the babe, I also haven't taken many photos.  okay, okay, let me clarify - I have not taken many photos of other people.  Jeremiah has had his fair share of photo shoots!

I love photography and if I haven't been at it for awhile, I really miss it.  I guess you could say it's an outlet for me {a little alone time} {burning off some creative energy} {a way I can give to other people}, etc. 

we have lots of kids in our family.  by lots, I mean 15 great grandkids {14 under the age of 7!}  we popped those kids out fast!  Miss Tessa just turned 6 months old {she's the second youngest, with Jeremiah holding down the position of baby for awhile} and I thought it'd be fun to get a few photos of her to celebrate her 1/2 birthday.  of course, mommy and sister came along too!

since the boys were having an "end of summer camp out" at Grammy & Pappy's last night and Dusty had a football scrimmage, it was the perfect opportunity to take a few photos.  

I might add that Silas lasted all night, but Eli came home from said camp out around 10:00 p.m.  The first thing he said was, "the camp out sure was great!" but he obviously had no desire to actually spend the night outside in a tent.  Ha, I told Dusty I knew he'd be back :)  This morning he may have regretted it just a bit saying, "Mom, maybe there will be another San Diego camp out at Grammy and Pappy's some other time that I could go to."  
I love him.

with that, here's a few from our little session.  {oh, and not only does my cousin-in-law make beautiful children, she also makes beautiful prints and hoop art.  be sure to check out her etsy site  here.}








0 Comments