5 second update.
Brief update:
Life = chaotic.
House = almost finished, minus the floors, which is major progress! Don't worry, I will post before & after photos as soon as it's done and decorated!
Baby still cooking.
Thanksgiving = fast approaching! How the heck are the holidays already here?! On that note, the boys had their Thanksgiving Feast at school today. There are no words to describe what an amazing job the school does putting this event on. It brings tears to my eyes every year. Absolutely fabulous. I'd love to go on and on about how beautiful and amazing it is, but the clock is ticking. I did, however, make a short video so you could see just what it's like.
Enjoy it here!
Life = chaotic.
House = almost finished, minus the floors, which is major progress! Don't worry, I will post before & after photos as soon as it's done and decorated!
Baby still cooking.
Thanksgiving = fast approaching! How the heck are the holidays already here?! On that note, the boys had their Thanksgiving Feast at school today. There are no words to describe what an amazing job the school does putting this event on. It brings tears to my eyes every year. Absolutely fabulous. I'd love to go on and on about how beautiful and amazing it is, but the clock is ticking. I did, however, make a short video so you could see just what it's like.
Enjoy it here!
0 Comments