evil little cupcake.
Famished. Simply famished. I feel like I'm constantly thinking about my next meal. I do not remember being so hungry my last two pregnancies. But with this one... ALL I think about is food.
Ask anyone. I'm not a huge eater anyway. I definitely eat enough, but I'm not a breakfast, lunch, dinner and a couple of snacks a day type of person. But the past few weeks...
I eat. I'm starving. I wait. I eat again. An hour later - I'm hungry. The only thought on my brain is
Seriously, what is the deal? I just may gain about 100 pounds with this one. I know the next time I go to the doctor, he'll probably call me a blimp and tell me not to gain another ounce. Okay, I'm kidding - I haven't even gained anything. However, I feel like I should've topped off the scale by now.
So, I have 45 minutes until the end of the day and I'm sitting at my desk staring at a cupcake. A cupcake a student brought by that I saved for my sweet Eli, my cupcake king. It's eyeing me, tempting me with every second that passes.
Ask anyone. I'm not a huge eater anyway. I definitely eat enough, but I'm not a breakfast, lunch, dinner and a couple of snacks a day type of person. But the past few weeks...
I. cannot. get. full.
I eat. I'm starving. I wait. I eat again. An hour later - I'm hungry. The only thought on my brain is
"I. need. food. now."
Seriously, what is the deal? I just may gain about 100 pounds with this one. I know the next time I go to the doctor, he'll probably call me a blimp and tell me not to gain another ounce. Okay, I'm kidding - I haven't even gained anything. However, I feel like I should've topped off the scale by now.
So, I have 45 minutes until the end of the day and I'm sitting at my desk staring at a cupcake. A cupcake a student brought by that I saved for my sweet Eli, my cupcake king. It's eyeing me, tempting me with every second that passes.
"I will not eat the cupcake. I will not eat the cupcake. I will not eat the cupcake with the buttercream frosting..."
0 Comments