To Eva, on your second birthday...
My sweet Eva Louise,
Oh, my girl. You are everything I could have ever dreamed about. After three boys, I never really thought I'd have a little girl. But God knew just what my heart needed, and that was you. You are a doll. Pretty much everything you do melts all of our hearts and you are already figuring that out. You light up every room with your bigger than life personality, your ear to ear smile, and your infectious spirit. You are our little beauty with the sweetest, softest heart. You know how to charm anyone and everyone you want. Sometimes you want to be closer to mommy and shy up a bit, and other times you wave and say "hiiiii" to everyone you see. You have no problems turning on the charm. I have loved watching you grow this year from a baby, to a little girl. You have grown in confidence and the ability to express what you want or need. Your vocabulary and communication skills blow me away. You can already speak in full on sentences - if you want to. At home you talk non stop and let us know what you need. At school, not so much. You are getting there though! You do love to be a little bossy to your brothers saying things such as, "JJ! Go to sleep!" or "Silas, come eat!!". You are equally sweet though, and if something is wrong will ask, "Eli, are you okay? You okay?"
You absolutely love music and know every single word to all your favorite movies. You are currently obsessed with Anna & Elsa, Princess Poppy, and Belle. Your dance moves are quite impressive too! You love all things girly and love when people comment on your shoes or your dress. You will say "prettttty!!" if you love your outfit for the day.
You love to play, you love being outside, and you LOVE to eat. Nummies might be your favorite thing. Before your eyes even open in the morning, you are already asking for nummies. The first thing you want after your nap is a snack. Food might be your love language.
You adore your "bubbas" and they adore you. I have never seen anything like it. If you've been away from them for awhile, you will run to them yelling their name, and embracing them with a giant hug. And vice versa. It's the purest of love and melts my heart every. single. time. And let's not even get started on Daddy. You could get anything you ever wanted, but I am sure you'll figure that out in time.
And me? You're my little bestie. We are one and the same, practically attached at the hip. We have so many fun days ahead, sweet girl. I cannot wait to take you to get your nails done, or go shopping, or on a girl's trip. My heart could absolutely explode with every single giggle, every smile, and every hug & kiss. I love you more than I could ever begin to say. When you say, "I luh you momma", my heart could turn to mush. I am so thankful that YOU completed our family. You have brought so much joy, so much fun, and so much LIFE to us all. Our world just wouldn't be the same without you.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays, baby girl. It's hard to wrap my head around the fact that you are two, because I promise you were just born yesterday. It has been my joy to watch you grow into the beautiful soul that you are already and that you are also becoming. We pray together each night before bed and then sing a prayer. You fervently sing, "Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus!" with so much enthusiasm I just know Jesus is smiling down at you. My prayer for you is that you come to know and love Jesus with all your heart. He has BIG plans for your life and I cannot wait to see that unfold. I love, love, love you baby girl! My cup runneth over.
All my love,
Mom
Oh, my girl. You are everything I could have ever dreamed about. After three boys, I never really thought I'd have a little girl. But God knew just what my heart needed, and that was you. You are a doll. Pretty much everything you do melts all of our hearts and you are already figuring that out. You light up every room with your bigger than life personality, your ear to ear smile, and your infectious spirit. You are our little beauty with the sweetest, softest heart. You know how to charm anyone and everyone you want. Sometimes you want to be closer to mommy and shy up a bit, and other times you wave and say "hiiiii" to everyone you see. You have no problems turning on the charm. I have loved watching you grow this year from a baby, to a little girl. You have grown in confidence and the ability to express what you want or need. Your vocabulary and communication skills blow me away. You can already speak in full on sentences - if you want to. At home you talk non stop and let us know what you need. At school, not so much. You are getting there though! You do love to be a little bossy to your brothers saying things such as, "JJ! Go to sleep!" or "Silas, come eat!!". You are equally sweet though, and if something is wrong will ask, "Eli, are you okay? You okay?"
You absolutely love music and know every single word to all your favorite movies. You are currently obsessed with Anna & Elsa, Princess Poppy, and Belle. Your dance moves are quite impressive too! You love all things girly and love when people comment on your shoes or your dress. You will say "prettttty!!" if you love your outfit for the day.
You love to play, you love being outside, and you LOVE to eat. Nummies might be your favorite thing. Before your eyes even open in the morning, you are already asking for nummies. The first thing you want after your nap is a snack. Food might be your love language.
You adore your "bubbas" and they adore you. I have never seen anything like it. If you've been away from them for awhile, you will run to them yelling their name, and embracing them with a giant hug. And vice versa. It's the purest of love and melts my heart every. single. time. And let's not even get started on Daddy. You could get anything you ever wanted, but I am sure you'll figure that out in time.
And me? You're my little bestie. We are one and the same, practically attached at the hip. We have so many fun days ahead, sweet girl. I cannot wait to take you to get your nails done, or go shopping, or on a girl's trip. My heart could absolutely explode with every single giggle, every smile, and every hug & kiss. I love you more than I could ever begin to say. When you say, "I luh you momma", my heart could turn to mush. I am so thankful that YOU completed our family. You have brought so much joy, so much fun, and so much LIFE to us all. Our world just wouldn't be the same without you.
I wish you the happiest of birthdays, baby girl. It's hard to wrap my head around the fact that you are two, because I promise you were just born yesterday. It has been my joy to watch you grow into the beautiful soul that you are already and that you are also becoming. We pray together each night before bed and then sing a prayer. You fervently sing, "Thank you Jesus, Thank you Jesus!" with so much enthusiasm I just know Jesus is smiling down at you. My prayer for you is that you come to know and love Jesus with all your heart. He has BIG plans for your life and I cannot wait to see that unfold. I love, love, love you baby girl! My cup runneth over.
All my love,
Mom





















0 Comments