on my heart.
I genuinely have no words and yet all the words. We spent another weekend learning more about the impact the JESUS film is having all around the world and my heart wishes everyone I knew could have been in the room. I want everyone to hear what I heard, see what I had the privilege of seeing, and then to become a part of this extraordinary movement across the world.
It is oh so easy to get caught up in our everyday lives. We are busy. We are inundated with information, minute to minute schedules, and quite honestly sometimes just trying to survive the day. I get it. I have four kids, work, and all the details of everyday life. But those details seems so meaningless and insignificant when I allow my heart to not become so wrapped up in my own agenda and turn it towards Him. When my perspective is on the eternal, rather than the temporary.
Imagine for a second if you had never heard the name Jesus. That is so far from my reality that I cannot even comprehend it. Really think about that. Or, what if you had to learn another language to be able to hear the Gospel. Would you do it? What if you had no Bible? Or even if there was a Bible in your heart language, what if you were illiterate? How do you hear? These are tough questions, but so important to consider. It's so easy to only think about our own lives and our own realities, but we must think about the ends of the earth.
My sweet JJ touched on this in his precious video yesterday {and I gotta say, I adore his heart and desire to share that on his Youtube!}. There are over 7 billion people in our world and over 5 billion are Unbelievers.
Of those 5 billion, 1 billion are unreached. 2 billion are illiterate. Even if they had the Bible in their language, they wouldn't be able to read it. They will only be reached by audio or visual means. Jesus Film Project's mission is to complete The Great Commission. Their heart? Until everyone sees.
The Jesus Film has been translated into 1,656 languages to date and they will not stop until it has been translated into every spoken language in the world.
Awareness, you guys. If you heard the stories, saw the impact, or could go and see the transformational work of this film, I would challenge you to not be moved. For your heart to not be stirred. This film is taking the gospel to the ends of the earth. God is moving all around the world, and the exciting thing is that we can be a part of it!
For every $.83 you give, 10 people will see the film and 1 person will put their faith in Jesus. And these statistics are based on known data. JFP hears stories all the time of people using the film that they weren't even aware of. We all have different gifts and different roles. From some people, that will be preaching or teaching. For some, it will be giving, so that others may go. If you at all feel stirred in your heart to be a part of this amazing ministry, I encourage you to check out jesusfilm.org to learn more about it. Or, ask us. We would love to share more with you about it.
There are so many exciting things in the works and I cannot wait to share more with you! This ministry has become near and dear to our hearts and we want all of you to know about it. I cannot think of anything else I would rather be a part of!
"And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come." Matthew 24:14
"After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands." Revelation 7:9
It is oh so easy to get caught up in our everyday lives. We are busy. We are inundated with information, minute to minute schedules, and quite honestly sometimes just trying to survive the day. I get it. I have four kids, work, and all the details of everyday life. But those details seems so meaningless and insignificant when I allow my heart to not become so wrapped up in my own agenda and turn it towards Him. When my perspective is on the eternal, rather than the temporary.
Imagine for a second if you had never heard the name Jesus. That is so far from my reality that I cannot even comprehend it. Really think about that. Or, what if you had to learn another language to be able to hear the Gospel. Would you do it? What if you had no Bible? Or even if there was a Bible in your heart language, what if you were illiterate? How do you hear? These are tough questions, but so important to consider. It's so easy to only think about our own lives and our own realities, but we must think about the ends of the earth.
My sweet JJ touched on this in his precious video yesterday {and I gotta say, I adore his heart and desire to share that on his Youtube!}. There are over 7 billion people in our world and over 5 billion are Unbelievers.
Of those 5 billion, 1 billion are unreached. 2 billion are illiterate. Even if they had the Bible in their language, they wouldn't be able to read it. They will only be reached by audio or visual means. Jesus Film Project's mission is to complete The Great Commission. Their heart? Until everyone sees.
The Jesus Film has been translated into 1,656 languages to date and they will not stop until it has been translated into every spoken language in the world.
Awareness, you guys. If you heard the stories, saw the impact, or could go and see the transformational work of this film, I would challenge you to not be moved. For your heart to not be stirred. This film is taking the gospel to the ends of the earth. God is moving all around the world, and the exciting thing is that we can be a part of it!
For every $.83 you give, 10 people will see the film and 1 person will put their faith in Jesus. And these statistics are based on known data. JFP hears stories all the time of people using the film that they weren't even aware of. We all have different gifts and different roles. From some people, that will be preaching or teaching. For some, it will be giving, so that others may go. If you at all feel stirred in your heart to be a part of this amazing ministry, I encourage you to check out jesusfilm.org to learn more about it. Or, ask us. We would love to share more with you about it.
There are so many exciting things in the works and I cannot wait to share more with you! This ministry has become near and dear to our hearts and we want all of you to know about it. I cannot think of anything else I would rather be a part of!
"And the Good News about the Kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, so that all nations will hear it; and then the end will come." Matthew 24:14
"After this I looked, and behold, a great multitude that no one could number, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, with palm branches in their hands." Revelation 7:9
0 Comments