life update {moment by moment}
Wellllll, quite a lot has happened since my last post.
It has been the craziest summer ever. So crazy, in fact, that I can hardly wrap my mind around it. Similar to my previous post, I've been questioning how to begin this for many days now.
We were all set to move. Tickets bought. Kids enrolled in school. Parents flying to San Diego to help us pack. Wrapping things up with work. And then, everything changed.
I can say that the directions things have moved this summer have required so much faith. We were ready, willing, and trusting in whatever plan God would have for our family. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." Doors were opened that we walked through in faith. Some days I wanted to cry, and in retrospect, I did a lot of that... even as I leaned more and more into Him. We continued to follow and trust wholeheartedly. Just at the last minute, God closed the door to moving to Texas. It was so clear and evident that it was God at work in the process, that we just knew. In looking back, we see how every single turn was necessary along the way. So as crazy as that may sound, I don't question a single thing.
I know I'm being a bit vague and will share the full story later. But for now, I didn't want everyone to be surprised when a.) we didn't show up in Texas and b.) we show up at school {in California} tomorrow.
"The LORD works out everything to its proper end..."
I fully believe that. I have absolutely no doubts. I am so excited to see what this year brings as we begin a new school year and continue to follow and trust in His plan for us. And, I am excited to share more later.
Thanks to everyone for your love and support. It has meant the world to us. Stay tuned...
It has been the craziest summer ever. So crazy, in fact, that I can hardly wrap my mind around it. Similar to my previous post, I've been questioning how to begin this for many days now.
We were all set to move. Tickets bought. Kids enrolled in school. Parents flying to San Diego to help us pack. Wrapping things up with work. And then, everything changed.
I can say that the directions things have moved this summer have required so much faith. We were ready, willing, and trusting in whatever plan God would have for our family. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight." Doors were opened that we walked through in faith. Some days I wanted to cry, and in retrospect, I did a lot of that... even as I leaned more and more into Him. We continued to follow and trust wholeheartedly. Just at the last minute, God closed the door to moving to Texas. It was so clear and evident that it was God at work in the process, that we just knew. In looking back, we see how every single turn was necessary along the way. So as crazy as that may sound, I don't question a single thing.
I know I'm being a bit vague and will share the full story later. But for now, I didn't want everyone to be surprised when a.) we didn't show up in Texas and b.) we show up at school {in California} tomorrow.
"The LORD works out everything to its proper end..."
I fully believe that. I have absolutely no doubts. I am so excited to see what this year brings as we begin a new school year and continue to follow and trust in His plan for us. And, I am excited to share more later.
Thanks to everyone for your love and support. It has meant the world to us. Stay tuned...
| Back to school shoe shopping Thanks Grammy & Pappy |
| Oldest, youngest. Senior year of school, First year of school {kinda} |
0 Comments